• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MoonlightLuke

MoonlightLuke

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently launched a simple web app I built for developers to help them save code snippets for easy reference at any time. I know there are lots of features I could add, but I don't want to bloat it. The reason I think my site stands out from so many other code snippet sites is that it's very simple, clean and easy to use and remember.

I don't want to lose that, but I want to know what necessary features/changes you think need to be added/made to make this tool more useful.

Here it is: http://snipsave.com

Also, I'm new to this forum, so thanks for any replies!

Cheers,
Luke

#2 benjaminmorgan

benjaminmorgan

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

I liked the idea of it. I signed up with the username benjamin.morgan but it won't let me type the . in the username box so i can't log in. Can you please delete the email that goes with the username so i can resign up?
Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler. -Albert Einstein

#3 jovyOfWOG

jovyOfWOG

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

:huh: Why can't I sign in either?

#4 MoonlightLuke

MoonlightLuke

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:43 AM

I liked the idea of it. I signed up with the username benjamin.morgan but it won't let me type the . in the username box so i can't log in. Can you please delete the email that goes with the username so i can resign up?

Hey Benjamin, sorry about that! I was restricting certain characters on the username input field for security purposes. Perhaps I went a little overboard on that. I've allowed various commom symbols now (.+_- etc.)

Thanks!

#5 MoonlightLuke

MoonlightLuke

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

:huh: Why can't I sign in either?

Hey mate, sorry. Same as I said to Benjamin, you should be able to sign in now. Sorry about that.

#6 jovyOfWOG

jovyOfWOG

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:14 AM

Hey mate, sorry. Same as I said to Benjamin, you should be able to sign in now. Sorry about that.

Hey, glad you did. :clap:
I'll be using it sometime soon. I hope you find more features to add to it, I find it rather too straight to your objective. I suppose you need more comments from them, but nice one..

Good luck with SnipSave :)

#7 MoonlightLuke

MoonlightLuke

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

Hey, glad you did. :clap:
I'll be using it sometime soon. I hope you find more features to add to it, I find it rather too straight to your objective. I suppose you need more comments from them, but nice one..

Good luck with SnipSave :)

Thanks :) Yes I have several features I plan to add soon. Like search capabilities, sorting, collapsing, etc.

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users