domain hosters

Guest nvoellm

Guest nvoellm

Hi Guys,

I want to make a website that is pretty pro, I want email aliases and customer support and a real domain name, inmotion and fatcow seem to be all over, are these good hosters?

First of all, there is no such thing as an "unreal" domain name. You either register a domain name that is accepted, or you do not. Any decent web-host provider will help you register a domain name. It has to be original and not used by any one else. ( I do not recognize either of the host names you provided.)

The host you choose will automatically help you with getting a domain name.

Not sure whether we can publicly recommend specific host in here. There are so many good ones!

Comments anyone else?

As to making a website that is "pretty pro", that is a different animal altogether! How do you plan to design the site? There are lots of answers to that question right here in this forum, but it will either require a fair bit of learning on your part or your hiring a professional web-designer to do the job. We do not provide that service, only advise and education.

Alfie

Edited by daddyalfie

• 2 years later...