What Skin Is This?

harrygold

Hi,

I am very new in web designing. I have some pet related blogs in blogspot and wordpress (free). I am planning to buy a domain and hosting for one of my pet blog. As I don't know programming that much, so I regularly visit some forums or blogs to check the skin, design, layout, etc. I am very pleased to find out my hosting provider which is atlantic.net, and I would like to use their skin for my pet blog. Their template seems very functional and pretty. Can anyone suggest me from where I can get that template for free or for some little amount of money? I can't ask their staff because I know it is confidential for them. So, I am here.

Edited by harrygold

Hosting providers generally don't give a hoot what kind of themes or skins you use for your websites. You can use WordPress with your own domain and hosting account - still for free. If I understand you correctly, you like a theme you see in another blog?

If that's what you mean - rightclick and look at the code.Towards the top, you might find a line similar to this one:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://donaimName.com/wp-content/themes/NameOfTheme/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

Then you can see (google) if that theme is available for free or purchase.

But either way, Wordpress has thousands of free themes to chose from, and there are plenty of sites where you can buy even more themes for very reasonable amounts, so there really isn't any need to misappropriate one.