Has anyone heard of this web host?

Web Host i guess called 1&1

http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Home;jsessionid=F3CA09F377B8B8786E3A4A85904E8A1A.TC61b?ac=OM.US.US699K13935B7070a

My client has change domain name and i guess host also. I have been having so much problems getting into ftp and it has been OVER 72 hrs and still having problems. I tried everything.. i have correct password etc. So my question is has anyone ever heard of this host and had problems with them???

DancingBunny

72 hours is the usual limit, but it is a weekend, so perhaps wait a day more, then open the account at the domain name provider to check the DNS settings, if OK and there's still a problem, contact the domain name provider and the hosting service to check.

I have used them for the last 5 years without major problems.

If you registered during the week it should be ready in 24 hours. FTP usually is 24 hours after that. The longest I have ever had to wait for FTP is 72 hours and that was a holiday weekend.

If you still cant get in on monday call them. The phone menu sucks but you will get a person and they speak english as a primary language.