Dear SPAMMERS

Andrea

Before you post your spam, look around: Do you see any SPAM here (for very long)??? NO

The reason is that the mods here are pretty dedicated and ruthless, and as soon as the first one of us stops by, this stuff gets deleted.

So if you really think you're so special and your SPAM is the one we overlook or tolerate - think again - NOT going to happen.

But, if you really must waste your own time and ours - Spam away. I guess, feel good about yourself during those few moments before you get banned and your post disappears.

:bash:

P.S.

Writing stuff like this:

I had been more than happy to discover this web-site.I needed to thanks for the effort because of this wonderful read!! I certainly enjoying each and every little spot of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

Am I Allowed To just say what a relief to uncover someone who really knows what theyre referring to on the net.

and following it with unrelated links is also considered SPAM and has disappeared.

This is one thing I like about KS is that spam are short-lived and in most cases really prevent repeat-offenders from posting a second or third time.

However, there is one spam I will accept and don't mind that it doesn't get removed. It's been around for 75 years and it's the kind that everyone loves. My spam link.

Edited by Eddie

• 4 weeks later...

William, I'm not talking about people innocently posting a link to some website asking for a review or something, I'm talking about those who blatantly keep posting link after link about very ugly boots, (with two gg's) or medication or overpriced designer purses and the like. Those people know they are spamming, and they keep coming back. Apparently, they still have not realized that the forum now PRE-APPROVES all initial posts from new members, so none of those spam posts will ever see the light of day. I don't care that those fools waste their time, but I'm getting tired of them wasting mine. But tired or not, I can still hit that delete button.

The sad part is, in order to keep this recent flood of spam out of here, now also legit new members have to wait a moment to verify their registration and get their first few posts approved. But that's only for the first couple posts, then they are clear. Spammers don't live that long :clap:

BTW - if there is any room to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, we will.

Spam is the state food of Alaska, the natives and fishermen love it for it's storage potential.

Now of we could get the addresses of spamers we could send them cases of the stuff that has still reached it's disposal date.

I like your first post... Olympic Synchronized Head Banging?