Issues with a magento eCommerce Website

umerseoig

Guys i have a website. i got it developed by an Indian Developer, and he totally destroyed my website.

I didn't know he was using a stolen template, the site worked good for a few months, but then a problem occurred. A major problem, automatic generation of pages. and thousand of 404 Errors

I had total 300 products and max 400 pages in the site... but my indexing went over 85,000... Also the servers crashed twice a month and my traffic went down from 1600 to 500...

I'm totally confused, There was a chronicle error i fixed it, now the indexing it 7,000 or something, but still it's 10-12 times more than the actual pages. I'm worried.

What should I do?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi umer,

Before giving a project to a company,you have to get feedback from existing clients.If u did enquiry about a company,you might have given to a good web designing company and you might have got good website.Anyways,better if you redesign your website by some other experienced company.