beginer question

raznoe_xernya

Hi forum,

I'm beginer in the web. Recently I registered domain name from company ?A? also I registered web host from another company ?B?. Web hosting company told me that everything is ready. But now when I?m trying my domain name in the browser web site is not found. :(

What should I do to see my web site? First I want to create very simple Html file and want to see it in the internet.

Could you please help me?

Thank you very much.

You have to find out from your hosting company what the DNS settings for your account are, and then you have to direct the domain to them. And then you need to build your website, because without one, nothing will come up.

You can find lots of great tutorials right here on Killersites to get you started. How to Build Websites is an excellent place to learn how it all works.

Now that it is in my head, my reply would be to Thelma:

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no

Yo Yo Yo

Oh no you didn't...

LOL (if you are scratching your head, I posted the starting Lyrics to the Mercenaries 2 theme song in another post today so now the song is in my head... "There will be nothing to look at... Oh No! Oh No! OH NO!") *snicker*