Simple Press Forum Plugin for WP

linton

I am having some problems installing the Simple Press Forum plugin for my WordPress test site. Basically, I have tried unsuccessfully to fix some of the errors but it is beyond my skill level so I figured my best chance is to give it a shot here. Below is the message I get after the installation and here is a link to the forum page for the site, My link

Resolution attempts include;

a. Tested the plugin successfully on my localhost

b. Used ftp to check on the files that I am supposed to unzip and they 'seem' to be there

c. Replaced the theme folder in question with the working one from my localhost and even compared some of the folders etc.

d. Visited site of plugin maker and they do mention problems like the one I am having but the only way for answers seems to be through a paid subscription(Thanks Stefan and all the major contributors here for all the freebies.

E. Last option will be to rebuild the site again and this time load the simple press plugin before I start making changes - NOTHING LIKE PRACTICING OVER AND OVER

YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS TO ALLOW SIMPLE:PRESS TO WORK CORRECTLY

[storage location part 1 creation failed] - You will need to manually create a required a folder named

[storage location part 2 creation failed] - You will need to manually create a required a folder named

[Resources part 1 file failed to copy] - You will need to manually copy and extract the file '/simple-press/sp-startup/install/sp-resources-install-part1.zip' to the new folder

[Resources part 2 file failed to copy] - You will need to manually copy and extract the file '/simple-press/sp-startup/install/sp-resources-install-part2.zip' to the new folder

[Resources part 2 file failed to unzip] - You will need to manually unzip the file 'sp-resources-install-part1.zip' in the new folder

[Resources part 2 file failed to unzip] - You will need to manually unzip the file 'sp-resources-install-part2.zip' in the new folder

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by linton