just a quick question about dreamweaver

nathanchilds

:/

Ok the problem i am having is Stefan in his tutorial on "dreamweaver mx 2004" the second last video, ok he goes to put in the left hand navigation by selecting the layout tab then he clicks the tab "draw layer" well when i go there the option is faded out could this be because i only have a trial version or is something not correct??

The only thing i have done was take the start up thing off and opened up my file i want to use then i started a new file then went to do this other option i was just explaining and yeah i can't do it

Does anyone have an answer to this?? Thank You.

oohhhh crap!! Sorry i done it to you all again, i played around with dreamweaver and i had to put the page view in design mode not code i suppose this could be a pointer for other users in the future that read this post, Unless it gets deleted of course lol

Any how thank you

p.s i keep posting up as i just don't want to do the wrong thing then i wreck everything but then curiosity gets the better of me and i start playing around and all of a sudden i solve my problem so i think in the future i will play around with things first, i mean it aint like i am not mingling with expert web designers here lmao..