Trying to add an additional link

Scotty13

} else { // If no SESSION id is set, which means we have a person who is not logged in

$interactionBox = '<div style="border:#CCC 2px solid; padding:5px; background-color:#E4E4E4; color:#999; font-size:13px;">

<a href="makeareservation.php">Make A Reservation</a> or <a href="ckin.php">CHECK IN</a> to interact with ' . $username . '

</div>';

$the_anno_form = '<div style="background-color:#BDF; border:#999 1px solid; padding:8px;">

<textarea name="anno_field" rows="3" style="width:99%;"></textarea>

<a href="makeareservation.php">Make A Reservation</a> or <a href="ckin.php">CHECK IN</a> to write on ' . $username . '\'s Announcement Board

</div>';

}

In my edit profile page (error response), Im trying to add an additional link. Im trying to add ckin.php.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Scotty

When you actually run that code, what happens? If you are getting errors? I'm not necessarily seeing any errors at first glance... You are displaying these variables that you create here at some point, right? Just creating them won't do anything -- you do have to echo them out or display them within the page somehow.

When you actually run that code, what happens? If you are getting errors? I'm not necessarily seeing any errors at first glance... You are displaying these variables that you create here at some point, right? Just creating them won't do anything -- you do have to echo them out or display them within the page somehow.

My "error" is that it shows the first link and not the second one. I want both to titles and links to show.

THANK U!