How to send info from my website

kirsiskaspars

Hay!

I didnt know how to explain my question shortly so I couldnt find

Information about it in google.

My question is - what should I do to make a system where people can send information to

my e-mail. There would be boxes where people write their name, adress and others things

and when they, for example, confirm, all this info is somehow sent to e-mail adress.

What kind of scripting language should I use? I really hope that it is possible in Javascript

because I dont feel really comfortable in php...

Thank you!

AT first you need to create a form with necessary fields. You have to use a server side scripting language like php to process the data entered by someone in the form to send it to an email address. However Javascript is a client side scripting language . It never work as server side activities. php beats cool . lets try once :)

• 3 weeks later...

First you need to create a form on your website with require field boxes & link your form to your mail id. so whenever people visit your site & have any query they will contact you through the form... Java scripts helps you a lot in it because jave script is a client side scripting language....

Ocularcolumbus