Suggestions/Advice on my new app

MoonlightLuke

Hello everyone,

I recently launched a simple web app I built for developers to help them save code snippets for easy reference at any time. I know there are lots of features I could add, but I don't want to bloat it. The reason I think my site stands out from so many other code snippet sites is that it's very simple, clean and easy to use and remember.

I don't want to lose that, but I want to know what necessary features/changes you think need to be added/made to make this tool more useful.

Here it is: http://snipsave.com

Also, I'm new to this forum, so thanks for any replies!

Cheers,

Luke

• 3 weeks later...

I liked the idea of it. I signed up with the username benjamin.morgan but it won't let me type the . in the username box so i can't log in. Can you please delete the email that goes with the username so i can resign up?

Hey Benjamin, sorry about that! I was restricting certain characters on the username input field for security purposes. Perhaps I went a little overboard on that. I've allowed various commom symbols now (.+_- etc.)

Thanks!

Hey mate, sorry. Same as I said to Benjamin, you should be able to sign in now. Sorry about that.

Hey, glad you did. :clap:

I'll be using it sometime soon. I hope you find more features to add to it, I find it rather too straight to your objective. I suppose you need more comments from them, but nice one..

Good luck with SnipSave :)

Hey, glad you did. :clap:

I'll be using it sometime soon. I hope you find more features to add to it, I find it rather too straight to your objective. I suppose you need more comments from them, but nice one..

Good luck with SnipSave :)

Thanks :) Yes I have several features I plan to add soon. Like search capabilities, sorting, collapsing, etc.

Cheers!