transparent overlay w/ floatbox

AndaleTheGreat

yeah, sorry. I been having a lot of trouble making this thing work right. was thinking of putting ddwrt on my router, but i not sure i could use dyndns then

I can't recall off hand but there a few decent free web hosting around. There are a few that are dirt cheap. Give it some time and someone here will provide a link or two that you can use to upload your files so we can then review what you have.

put 2 images in the same spot. The lower, a photo; the higher, a transparent .png.

The idea is to set the png anchored to any corner of the photo. It would contain a watermark.

The reason is I didn't want to go through 300 pics and place watermarks on them all.

If sites still not working tell me, I can just post with [ code ]

Yes, you can do that. You'll have to wrap each image in a div though. Give this div position relative and float it to the left, with the correct demensions.

Place both images in the div (the original and the transparent png), with the transparent png after the image. Then say (calling the div overlay) overlay img position absolute top:0 left:0. Sorry about the code format - my phone is still broke! That should do it...

Edited by Eric

every way i try it just kinda kills the floatbox function.

o well. I don't even know if the site is up or not cuz i get loopback issues and can't check it from here, so it's not like you can compare my stuff.

also it's always in the corner despite being in another div, i don't think this method is compatible with a gallery

Edited by AndaleTheGreat