New to Forum

pawankumar2012

Happy New Year to all

I am new to this forum and want to get some useful information related with this forum so please share with me and also let me know that after how many post do i able to submit link in body part of my posting.

Thanks & Regards

Pawan

Edited by Andrea
Link Deleted - No SPM, please

Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of great info here, and if you have any questions, this is the right place.

New members don't have all the privileges, but after about 15 or 20 posts, don't remember, all the features are active.

However, if people start posting insignificant, non-value-add fluff posts, you'll find they will be deleted quickly. You may have noticed, this forum is largely SPAM free - things like links to Indian travel sites, for example, get edited out.

We're here to provide information, and to help each other and any new members out with their questions, but not to provide the means for link-dropping and self-serving SEO activities.

Welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of great info here, and if you have any questions, this is the right place.

New members don't have all the privileges, but after about 15 or 20 posts, don't remember, all the features are active.

However, if people start posting insignificant, non-value-add fluff posts, you'll find they will be deleted quickly. You may have noticed, this forum is largely SPAM free - things like links to Indian travel sites, for example, get edited out.

We're here to provide information, and to help each other and any new members out with their questions, but not to provide the means for link-dropping and self-serving SEO activities.

Hi thanks for replying me this time i got your message sorry as i am new so not much familiar with this forum however if will get familiar soon and thanks for replying me

Hi....

I am Sadaf Sadaf professionally a writer but all the time a web serfur and very keen to save good weblinks just to make sure that I have a collection of good data to read in future.

Edited by Andrea
Links Deleted - No SPM, please