make Wordpress look like existing website?

PicnicTutorials

make Wordpress look like existing website? Good morning. I know this is right up your guys alley. I've been playing with wordpress. I've set up a self hosted wordpress site on another domain so I have the basics down. Now I would like to set up a blog on my main site. But I would like to skin it to look like my site. I've googled for awhile but havent found a simple tutorial for some reason. Can anyone point me to a simple tut on this? Thanks!

It's really not that hard. Copying the header/footer html from your current site over to the WP's header/footer is the basic. Of course you keep intact the code specifically for WP.

Example:

ac tivewe arusa.com (remove two spaces)

This is an asp site with a php blog. If you click on the blog icon over on the right of the top menu you will the page is very much the same.

Now instead of using WP's top menu I decided to use an include that will work for both asp and php so I only have to edit one file to update the entire site's menu. Naturally, I save my include as .inc files so it can be read by both formart.

As for WP's and the site's css, I just simply link to the main site's css first and then any excess css in the WP's site I just either throw out or change them to match the design.

On average it takes me about 1-3 hours to complete depending on the complexity of the design and functions.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning.

I've been playing with wordpress. I've set up a self hosted wordpress site on my main site.i will really appreciate if i get some concerning reviews about my wordpress hosted blog (Top Mobile Phone Reviews Blog UK)

which iam sure will definately please your senses with its amazing and unique design with wonderful onpage features.

do have a look.

Thanks!