Feedback so far

Pachino

Hey guys.

I just wanted to say I am very happy so far with my premium subscription. There is enough content on there to keep me going for ever. Also backed up with the friendly and mature forum in honesty I don't need look anywhere else.

Im currently studying:-

Wordpress

Dreamweaver

HTML

CSS

PHP

Not in that order, I do what I need to do today as I have a client and am learning as I go.

I can honestly say Killer sites is the backbone of my start up web design business! I don't know how I can give a higher rating than that. :clap:

So, keep it up and ill keep stumping up for my subscription B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll also add my appreciation for Killer U as a premium member. I am using php mysql javascript mostly but will eventually get to all the others.

I do not generally like forums because they end up like chat rooms full of kids with smart ass remarks or sarcastic responses.

This forum is for those trying to learn and ask legitimate questions that's why I like it. Keep up the good work mods.

Thanks

Tom

@ Tofayel. I haven't experienced this at all.

@ Tom

I do not generally like forums because they end up like chat rooms full of kids with smart ass remarks or sarcastic responses.

Yes, like many other forums and especially Youtube I must add, this is pretty much my findings too.

They make up what I refer too as Keyboard warriors. IE if you were standing face to face in a bus stop or Bar they wouldn't dare be so rude, but typing in there mothers bedroom on her Laptop with a cup of hot coco in there hands they become amazingly brave as they insult you facelessly from half way around the world. Never saw the need to do that as what does it prove? What a coward I am??

Of course I am not bothered if others disagree with my points as long as they are constructive and respectful in there content as I am to them.

There are few places on the net that seem to be safe from Keyboard warriors but killer sites seems to be. If this is the result of strong moderation what is another way of saying zero tolerance for keyboard warriors, then im happy with that.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the right thread on the forum in which to post this but there's a pretty glaring error in one of the sample videos in the Web Design One series about which Mr. Mishook should be aware, assuming it hasn't been already brought to his attention.

At 8:50 into the Six Essential HTML Tags video, there's mention of the "all important 'href' tag" but there's no such tag in HTML! "href" is but one of allowed attributes of the anchor tag.

• 7 months later...

...there's a pretty glaring error...

..."href" is but one of allowed attributes of the anchor tag.

You call that a "pretty glaring error"? Yikes, you are harsh. I call that a very minor slip in

semantics.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread on the forum in which to post this but there's a pretty glaring error in one of the sample videos in the Web Design One series about which Mr. Mishook should be aware, assuming it hasn't been already brought to his attention.

At 8:50 into the Six Essential HTML Tags video, there's mention of the "all important 'href' tag" but there's no such tag in HTML! "href" is but one of allowed attributes of the anchor tag.

Hi,

Yes, that is a throwback to them good ol' days, when we used to refer to the <a> as href. I am working on a long awaited update to Web Design 1 and I will try to keep my 1990's expressions to a minimum!

;)

Stefan