photo gallery in php

prajakta29

hi everyone!

in my project i want to create a gallery...there are many pictures present on a page. By clicking on one image a windw opens which enlarges the image..show it in proper size..now the problem occuring is that if i want to see any pic i need to cancle the prev pic's window. i want to create prev and next link which can help me to view all pics without closing that window... It is very simple to understand but m nt able to sort it out.its same like jpeg images that we select in pc.v can c next images n prev also...

all image info is stored in database like photoid,regid,blowup n all.

help me with any link whch can open an image and i can add nxt prv buttons to it

fast...its quite urgent

i tried as u said eddie but some prb is thr.i want to extract images from database mysql...dat is nt possible...dnt knw y.... have ny other code in jQuery?

You couldadd some php logic to make that work. Typically, the highslide just need the class="highslide" assigned to whatever image you extract from the database. The highslide script handles the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

You couldadd some php logic to make that work. Typically, the highslide just need the class="highslide" assigned to whatever image you extract from the database. The highslide script handles the rest.

i got the solution...now its working properly with the help of jquery...was facing prob in highslide while displaying those image