online forms and payment

plshelp

Hello...I wonder if any one could help.

I want to sell paintings from my website that will require customers to fill in a form stating their choice of colour,size and a couple of other things which will change the value of price. I also want this form to be able to allow customers to fill in fields of text for the Certificate of Authenticity they will get. And once that is done be able to pay via paypal...I am a complte novice can any one please help. I have seen that there are free form building websites but they dont seem to change the value of price (maybe im looking at the wrong ones).

Any help appreciated thankyou

• 1 month later...

As general tips:

- you need to set rules over the speciffic fields that contain values you wish to influence the price.

- for the certificate of authenticity data, you have to create the document's template on your server. Then use a form processor that provides integration with 3rd party apps like WebHook, so as the data collected by the form is transferred to the script and filled in the certificate

Using 123ContactForm generator you can do both the above very simple.

Edited by Elia