Setting up RSS feeds

2handband

I'm designing a site that REALLY needs a "subscribe" button, but have no idea how to go about it. I've done some Google searching and have looked into various solutions, most of which involve integrating Wordpress blogs or something of that nature and assume the designer is very comfortable with php or whatever. PHP? I struggle enough with plain old HTML and CSS. Is there a simple way to set up an RSS feed?

Update on this... I'm starting to think that integrating a wordpress blog into the thing will be the way to go, so I can have comments and stuff. But all of the tutorials I've looked at confirm my suspicion that it's beyond my skill. I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. If anyone is interested in helping me with this, here's the site. Hosting is godaddy.com.

A different host.

I've been using iPage without problems for a while now, and I know several others here like HostGator, and Stef also offers hosting.

I'm going to go ahead and switch to ipage; a google search for "godaddy wordpress problems" convinced me. Once I've done that, can you suggest a tutorial or something for integrating wordpress into an existing layout that will make sense to a man who can barely spell php? Full disclosure of cluelessness: that simple homepage I linked above took me two full days to create.

Okay, I got wordpess installed and managed to get as far as displaying either excerpts from blog posts or links to blog posts on my main page. What i want is for it to display posts in their entirety, along with the comments. (not to mention the "add a comment" stuff). Can anyone assist?