Form handling Godaddy alias folder

Guest usaemtp

Hello,

I was searching Google when I came across this page. I have a question that is driving me buggy (I am a novice). My wife and I are starting a non-profit and added a domain to my deluxe hosting account with Godaddy. Unfortunately this means that the new hosted domain (and my web files, consequently) are placed in an alias folder on the main account. So my original domain is itraintofly.com, but the other domain is in a subfolder created in the root file. The problem I am experiencing is twofold:

1) The gdform.php resides in the root folder. When I refer to it with my form in the alias folder, the email will be sent via the same mail I use for the other domain (I can only use one email address, in other words. I don't know how to send form data to two different email addresses).

2)The other problem I am having is that the redirect always goes to the root folder (and consequently changes my url) rather than simply going to the alias domain. So for example, if the form page is at www.aliasdomain.org/contact.html, and it is submitted, instead of redirecting to www.aliasdomain.org/thankyou.html it goes to www.maindomain.com/aliasfolder/aliasdomain.org/thankyou.html. Every link from that point on keeps that maindomain.com in front.

Obviously this will not be efficient or professional looking. Does anyone have any suggestions for working with an alias folder or know which direction to point me in? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian