Shopping cart

Guest BiggestIdiotAlive

Guest BiggestIdiotAlive

Hello, my friend and me bought PHP tutorial from you, and we're(because we shared the money to buy :) blame financial crisis) can't set up project from zip files that we got(we want to see how all it works :)), we made exactly the same database, but when we point to http://localhost/shoppingcart/html/(index.php) it shows... nothing :) blank page no error, no nothing, when we drop table, errors are shown on page but when we put database back puf! blank page again whit nothing on it, we tried on two different computers results are the same, any help? :)

Thanks in advance

P.S. its running on WAMP server, and everything else works fine on localhost

The first thing I would check is if you have any errors that aren't being showed.

Do you have display_errors set up to show errors in your php.ini file? If not, try adding this snippet below to the top of the function.php file (below the opening <?php), and check to see if there is anything that shows up. If you are getting a completely blank page, it's probably a PHP error that isn't being shown.

error_reporting(E_ALL);

ini_set('display_errors', '1');