Disable right click

Guest freethemejunkie

Disable right click is a JavaScript tool. No JavaScript = no tool.

Disable my right click which offers me other functionality I want and you have no right to mess with... fine, then I turn off my JS and Wa-La! I can right click and copy.

But I use Firefox so I do not need that, I have an image tool bar that bypasses your script and I can take it anyways.

But see, it has been called stealing, but it really is not, you already gave me the image for instance. You did in that you put it on a web server for me to view. It is automatically downloaded into my cache, I already have it on my hard drive.

OK honestly mine does not, mine are all set for No Cache. But the average user already has it on their drive by the time they look at the image.

Right click scripts are a joke, a scam, they do not work and upset users because YOU are deciding what MY browser can do for me.

Why would you want to do that?

Encryption is possible, I played with it years ago, my opinion? I could not agree with Coollew more.

Every web site is built on the same code, nothing original there so nothing to protect. It is the look and feel, the images, the content that makes them different. So encryption is a waste of time. Also you have to be able to edit the page... heaven help the developer who encrypts their only copy. So you must always have a master copy, in other words make your new changes to a copy and then make a copy of that to encode.

In the end, why bother? There is nothing you can do with the code that no one else hasn't done.

Why would you want to do that?

Encryption is possible, I played with it years ago, my opinion? I could not agree with Coollew more.

Every web site is built on the same code, nothing original there so nothing to protect. It is the look and feel, the images, the content that makes them different. So encryption is a waste of time. Also you have to be able to edit the page... heaven help the developer who encrypts their only copy. So you must always have a master copy, in other words make your new changes to a copy and then make a copy of that to encode.

In the end, why bother? There is nothing you can do with the code that no one else hasn't done.

• 6 months later...

there are few codes which can do the task you are looking for and you can find softwares easily as well, but mate friendly advice just let it be as it is dont finish the right click function on website as some says it create some difficulties for spiders to crawl the websites