How to start web designing?

Guest JasmineDesuja

Guest JasmineDesuja

Hello All,

I want to learn about web designing. Is web designing have carrier opportunities? I am fresher and completed my graduation. Please suggest me. Which one is best for me. PHP or dotnot. I welcomes all suggestions.

Thanks you

Edited by Andrea
Links Deleted - No Spam Please

I am guessing you mean ASP.net (aka DotNet)?

Go with PHP, it is easier to learn. Once you know one language , others that are more complicated like DotNet are close enough that you can pick them up closely.

In my case I learned Python, then later PHP, Perl and C++. I learned them quicker as I saw the same patterns etc. as in Python.

• 1 month later...

If you are a creative and have knowledge about design, you have a good prospect in web design. Also you should remember, it is a technical job. So if you can learn well, you can earn well and you can work independently. At first you may choose PHP and then go for WordPress, CSS, Joomla etc. You should remember that technical field always change and you should adjust with this change, otherwise you will out of this field.

• 8 months later...