Flash Template

oggyswain

I purchased a flash template. I am trying to change the various flash pages. I only see one flashpage I dont see any of the other pages even though when I view the flash movie everything is there.

So what I am asking is is there a menu to view the various pages or anything like that in Flash professional CS5?

I purchased a flash template. I am trying to change the various flash pages. I only see one flashpage I dont see any of the other pages even though when I view the flash movie everything is there.

So what I am asking is is there a menu to view the various pages or anything like that in Flash professional CS5?

This is going to be difficult to explain but here we go: After loading the .fla file into Flash Pro, view your timeline. Some templates are still designed using a timeline and each page on the timeline is usually titled. If you do not see multiple contents on your timeline, double click on the movie that is on the stage; sometimes the content is embedded and you will find the what you are looking for in another layer. Last but not least is your library panel. If this is the case, your pages are being loaded dynamically with Actionscript. You will find the pages in that panel and can edit them by clicking on the file. It will open on the stage and you can add your content. The other thing you might want to consider is the help file that came with the template and the possibility of your editable file being an XML file. If that is the case it's smooth sailing for you. All you have to do is edit that XML file and never have to open the .fla file.