Is there a tutorial about how to create favicon

Don Ross 76

Hello,

I'm currently subscribing the Killersites University Video tutorial under a different e-mail address and I haven't finish all the video. I would like to know if there is a video tutorial about how to create a favicon. I can't find any video about this, if there is any video will someone tell me under what part or heading can that video be found. If there is no video about how to create a favicon I kindly suggest that a video about how to create a favicon be created. I believe it would be beneficial to the subscribers and future subscribers who are looking for creating favicon. There are also people looking about search engine optimization. Having videos about favicon and search engine optimization would not only increase the killersites video library but also subscribers.

Do you have any advise or suggestion about how to create favicon? If there is any plug in for photoshop or other adobe software that can create favicon pls tell me what plug in is that.

Thank you in advance for any reply

:)