WYSIWYG in DW CS 3

don_miles1

In Stef's design view of DW CS3 in the CSS Layout Part 2 of the videos in the University section the WYSIWYG was correct; however, when I tried to draw the AP Div in design view, as soon as I got the rectangle that marks the borders of the AP Div the correct size and let up on the mouse button, the box ("container") changed to a narrow box, it's border made of dashes. It did not produce anything near to WYSIWYG. When I previewed my creation in the browser it was OK.

How can I get my design view to give me WYSIWYG as Stef did?

Thanks,

Don

Not seeing exactly what you're doing, I can't say. I just watched the video and followed along, but I only have Dreamweaver MX 4 - and I'm totally unfamiliar to working in design view, as I usually code. Best suggestion I can make is compare the code that you're creating to the code on the video - that may have a clue as to what's different. Alternatively, have you started over and tried again - with the same results?

Post the code you get, maybe I can see what's off.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Im new on Mambo CMS. Ive installed Mambo 4.6.0 and at Site -> GLobal Configuration a combobox says No WYSIWYG Editor.

How can I install a WYSIWYG Editor? What is the best one? Ive seen there is several editors but I cant know what is the best one.

Please, help me Thanks a lot

Alisson