Some body please help me

apolloi3

Hi everyone,

I'm new here... and I have a stupid question for you guys. Did any of you purchase the 12 months access to the killersites university (the $99 one). Cause I just did. And I can't login with it....I try several times using different browsers. and also reset the password. I got new password via e-mail witch means I do purchase it successfully. But every time I tried to login with my e-mail and password. it won't let me in and just keep me in the same login page... I called for help and there was no one answered. Would you please help me out?

Can you private message me your current username/password combo, and I can take a look?

Thanks Ben. I think problem solved. I just keep trying and half hour after the purchase I can get to the videos. Maybe the system just need some time to setup my account. But i highly recommend to have a notice for the customers like "it may take up to 30 minutes before you could watch the videos ". But still, nice videos!

if im not mistaken you shouldn't need a password? just go to http://www.killervideostore.com/user-login.php and put in the email address you used to purchase the product. If you paid with paypal put that email address in.

BTW, you mean the videos package right? those don't need password to watch, just the e-mail address. I know what you mean cause I used to purchase the wordpress package. But then I found killersite university. $99 bucks for all videos. I just hate myself to be so stupid to purchase the single package for $50 !!!

BTW, you mean the videos package right? those don't need password to watch, just the e-mail address. I know what you mean cause I used to purchase the wordpress package. But then I found killersite university. $99 bucks for all videos. I just hate myself to be so stupid to purchase the single package for $50 !!!

Well, with the Wordpress package you can actually download and store the Wordpress videos on your computer. If your subscription runs out on the KillerSites University, you obviously lose access to the videos.