How does one survive when you are outgunnedand hiding for your life?

jackmark

This can be answered by the story of four Jewish brothers who escape Nazi-occupied Poland in 1941 after the death of their parents at the hands of the Nazis, into the Belarusian forest. The movie is based on the book Defiance: The Bielski Partisans by Nechama Tec, depicting the story of the Bielski brothers who fought the Nazis and rescued hundreds of Jews throughout the horrible madness of the war and genocide of the Holocaust. This film does not attempt to paint the Bielski’s as supreme heroes. They have very definitive flaws and weaknesses. This film portrays these men with the capability of good and bad, those elements all mankind contains—flawed with the hint of the heroic, growing and learning.

Is this the news quite interesting and off the grid. What are your views?

Aside from ANOTHER film with Nazi bad guys... I think I am missing the point of this post... or isn't there one. As for the question, I believe Rambo already answered that one, of course any of the "?" of the dead movies did as well, and the Road and the Crazies and many films about the Indian war discuss how the Natives hid from the Cavalry... er.... ugh.... What was this post about again? blink.gif

I am not so sure - not all 'Nazi's' are bad --- some were my relatives and didn't have a choice.

But again- someone clear this up for me --- what does this have to do with web design????

I am not so sure - not all 'Nazi's' are bad --- some were my relatives and didn't have a choice.

But again- someone clear this up for me --- what does this have to do with web design????

I agree with both statements. When an entire government puts forth a facade, that is supported by the media ... it is easy for the average person to be fooled by the propaganda. For example:

- there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

- Iraq is a threat to the US.

- and my personal favorite: they attack us because they hate our freedoms.

... Funny, they didn't attack Canada and we are even more free. What gives?

Stefan

My bad! I concur. The SS would be a better choice word instead of Nazi's. Even still, some in the SS weren't in support of some of the tactics/beliefs back then.

@Stef:

Andrea is right, too darn cold which is why they don't bother with Canada. Besides, the US has such a wordwide influence and power that they are sure to get some backlash from other countries just because they are still mad about us duping them into using a great browser IE6.

• 2 weeks later...