create web page without knowing html

bkg sports

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possiable to create web page without knowing much about html. Is there any software I could

use to so this

I'd encourage you to take Andrea's advice and search for free WYSIWG software. Keep your money in your pocket for now. I started with free WYSIWG then bought an editor once I'd decided i wanted to learn code. I've been learning code for a while now and still don't feel compelled to spend big bucks on dreamweaver - yet

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamweaver - Gotta Have It

I did my first 2 sites in Dreamweaver without know any code and they turned out great. Now I'm learning HTML and they look better and are a lot easier to work on. If you go with Dreamweaver I highly recommend you learn CSS as well, you'll be very glad you did. I learned both by using Killersites DVD's, they were concise and clear.

You can build a site with DW like they say with out knowing code. That is how I started with a split screen to start learning code. But DW is not perfect you will still need to know a little about code to do some stuff. What if you wanted an img out side of a <p> tag. You can not do that unless you are in code view. Although DW is helpful and can speed up the process you should still learn the code, HTML and CSS, with out knowing the code and how it works in my opinion you will never master web designing.

Also if you start with DW it is a very large program, meaning that you can use it do do a lot of things. Now you are learning code and a program it can get confusing. My advice is to learn at least some basic code before you start to use something like DW. DW is a tool to help speed up the process of building a website not the apsalute. Once I put DW down and started learning code I progressed a lot faster of the understanding of how a website works.