Help with PDF conversion software

Downtowntb

I need to know what the best options would be for buying a program to convert files to PDF? I need a program that convert files to PDF and that can make multiple pdf's combine into multiple pages in one file. Looking for best prices and best programs and the best combo of reasonable price and good program? Need help. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to know what the best options would be for buying a program to convert files to PDF? I need a program that convert files to PDF and that can make multiple pdf's combine into multiple pages in one file. Looking for best prices and best programs and the best combo of reasonable price and good program? Need help. Thanks a lot.

for me i use PDF COnverter which is a free software i forgot where i got that software.....if you like just pm me and then ill send it straight to your email.....:)

Thank you very much for all the help. I do not have a Mac. One more question though. What I really need is a program that not only can create pdf's but I need to be able to easily combine multiple pdf's into one file. Would any of the recomendations that were made work for that? Thanks a lot!

I need a program that convert files to PDF and that can make multiple pdf's combine into multiple pages in one file.

If it's only a small number of documents that you need to combine and you have access to a scanner, you could scan them in PDF format. I use a 'CanoScan Lide 100' which allows me to combine multiple documents. It can be time consuming though if you have a lot of documents. I paid about £20 for it a couple of years ago.

• 5 months later...