Test This in Google Chrome

newseed

View this link: 67.22.1 30.184/sto re/pc/Poly-Bag-8X4X18-Light-Weight-1-000-Roll-438p5853.htm (remove two spaces)

Click on 'Add To Cart'. What happens is a small popup window appears in the center of the screen. It works fine in all browser including Chrome but I have one person says that it floats way over to the left outside the framework area.

If you don't see the popup at all then you ou may have to view this at a high resolution. In any case, if you do find that the popup is out of place let me know. If you by chance know what the solution is again, please let me know that too.

Thanks.

To be honest, I'm not seeing any sort of popup window when I look at it in Chrome for the Mac. It looks like the shopping cart in the top right corner gets updated, but unless I am not seeing something or misinterpreting what you are saying, I'm not seeing any popup.

EDIT: I just viewed the site in Firefox. I do get the popup in Firefox, but I'm not seeing it at all in Chrome (and I run a 1680x1050 screen, so as far as I can tell, it isn't disappearing off the edge of the screen.)

Ben, I may need you to look at this again a little later. I am suspecting one of two things: 1) the shopping cart had a recent update which has something to do with the jquery popup I was talking about...it's possible that it has a bug; 2) although I have no js errors it's possible that one of the js is causing a conflict.

First thing is that I will disable all the added js that I have applied to this shopping cart leaving the jquery popup enabled. Once I do this I will need you to check it again for me.

I will let you know when I have them disabled.

Thanks.

Ben, I was able to determine that it is an bug and I have since resolved it.

I do have another problem that only seems to occur on a Mac using Firefox and Chrome.

Using the same link, can you look at the top menu to see if it is all inlined? 'Home' 'Sale' 'Clearance' should be aligned with 'Shop by Vendor' (and the rest).