How to give different hyper link colors in one webpage without CSS ?

lekky

HI,

I'm very new to web designand Idon't know CSS or style sheet as well.

I down load free template which have top navigator bar background color in dark blue"#0000CC" and links in white.

The template is a one-page template with no css or style sheet.

I added some more information and links at the bottom right which background color is "white", then all my new links are now in "white" too. All added links become invisible.

Can I make different hyper links with different colors without having to make a CSS or style sheet?

Could you please give me the "code"? or anything that is easy for a newbie like me. CSS and Style sheet are now too difficult to me at this moment.

Please note that I'm using Dreamweaver8.

Thanks,

Install Firefox ( if you havent got it yet), and Web developer bar plugin to it.

Then preview your page in Firefox, click CSS - Edit CSS , you will see your CSS file.

Read through w3schools tutorials on CSS and at the same time get to know your CSS template: study HTML of it and to practice, find in its CSS file all HTML tags with their properties.

The second step would be if you start to make changes in CSS ( again in Firefox, clicking Edit CSS - you will see all changes live right away in browser)

I deleted our posts re this in the other thread - now to you problem:

Can you post a link to the page, or at least post the code here so we can see what you're working with?

Here is the undone webpage : http://www.youdeserv.com/OffenderCounts1.html

I want to keep the hyper links at the bottom and bottom right conner in dark blue as they are now, but the added hyper links at the top navigator bar also turned blue, then it become invisible.

Thanks,

This is a very bad template - 145 validation errors, and that with an (incomplete) transitional doctype.

There is also a link to a stylesheet in the code, but that file does not seem to exist:

It also makes no sense to store a css file in a folder called 'images'

Install Firefox ( if you havent got it yet), and Web developer bar plugin to it.

Then preview your page in Firefox, click CSS - Edit CSS , you will see your CSS file.

Read through w3schools tutorials on CSS and at the same time get to know your CSS template: study HTML of it and to practice, find in its CSS file all HTML tags with their properties.

The second step would be if you start to make changes in CSS ( again in Firefox, clicking Edit CSS - you will see all changes live right away in browser)

I got FireFox webdeveloper bar plugin, still have to learn CSS, thanks for your kind. :):)