Need the tabs to be "under" the #wrap

Susie

Were they working before modifying the z-index?

You might need to rearrange your calls to Jquery. CSS stylesheets come before the jQuery, and the jQuery library comes before your custom script.

Edited by virtual

Yeah, they were working before the z-index was applied.

I have the jquery in the head appearing after the calls to CSS. What you see in the footer is related to the wp_cycle plugin that controls the slideshow on the home page.

Yeah, that part is working. Ugh.... this is killing me.

Plus, I've got issues with the bottom widget area (the part in dark gray). On long pages, the bottom gets cut off. On short pages, it displays just fine. I know it's a silly error somewhere, but I can't find it! Nevermind the fact that the whole section is supposed to sit at the bottom right on top of the footer. <_<

Edited by Susie

Right - the footer at the very bottom is only 30 pixels high. That gray widget area should sit directly on top of the footer. And on long pages, the gray is cut off....you don't see the bottom dashes nor is the content properly padded....

I don't know....I tried adding padding and borders and it didn't work for me. If I add enough padding for it to look right on the long pages, it's too much for the ones on the short pages.

Thanks for trying, Lynne. :)