Facebook Credit Card security

administrator

Hi,

I just had a conversation with someone who tells me their credit card got hacked after paying for something on Facebook. She says she heard from others that Facebook security (when it comes to credit cards) sucks.

Have any of you had the same experience?

Personally, I don't know. But we had looked at the facebook API way back and from our perspective, it was a pile of crap ... so I am not surprised to hear that they're security sucks.

Stef

I didn't know Facebook even did that. Is it used from a user's/developer's perspective or is it something that Facebook uses to extract some kind of payment for things like advertising? If the former then I would be a bit iffy about it because their niche is social media and not a payment gateway service.

Freaks me out too!

Been going on for quite some time,

they buy sell and trade this stupid crap.It turns into (keep up with the Jones) type of thing.

They store your credit card info, then every time you log in to buy something just push buy and bye bye cash.

This is what i have heard from my 18 to 25 year old friends and familey disturbing at the least.