Cipro and Batrim O my

PicnicTutorials

I think the fog is starting to lift. I somehow got a uti so had to take biotics. First I tried cipro but it made me badly nauseated with a very bad headache and overall brain fog. Then we tried Bactrim and the same thing. Now I'm on amoxicillin and that one should be fine. This morning for the first time in 7 days I don't feel dead to the world. Still have a very bad headache but im hopefull it will go away. I really felt as if I was being poisoned. Reading around I see there are tens upon thousands of the same complaints with those two antibiotics. Anybody here ever had a bad reaction to one? First for me.

Edited by Eric

Yeah Bactrim is a Sulfa too. Reading leads to gulf war syndrom and cipro side effects are one in the same. Apparently the government bought up 30 mil of cipro and gave it to all the soldiers as a preventative to anthrax. That what it was originally intended for. 16% of people have bad reactions to it yet it remains. Now 20 years later the weaker antibiotics don't work anymore so docs have to go with the big guns for stubborn uti's and such.