Dirty Rotten Spammers

administrator

Hi,

I just wanted to quickly address the recent spike in spam. Basically, I am looking at options to filter these guys as they post. Anyway, we now automatically remove the post when a user is marked as a spammer - making it easier for mods to clean things up, while making spam on this board useless.

In retribution for the spamming, I am now looking for some local spammers (in Montreal) to beat the crap out of.

;)

Stefan

Hi,

I just wanted to quickly address the recent spike in spam. Basically, I am looking at options to filter these guys as they post. Anyway, we now automatically remove the post when a user is marked as a spammer - making it easier for mods to clean things up, while making spam on this board useless.

In retribution for the spamming, I am now looking for some local spammers (in Montreal) to beat the crap out of.

;)

Stefan

If I catch any spammers in London, Uk, then they are dead meat (And I am a pretty big guy) ^_^

And if you think my Avatar looks mean, you ain't seen nothing till you get on the wrong side of me... B)

Edited by joecool

Can somebody write an app that sends a strong jolt of electricity to their keyboards as soon as we mark them as spam? I'd enjoy zapping them even more that way.

Only an electrocuted spammer is a good spammer.

Tex-i-mam then.

I do not think then that they are all one person, but I do think the bulk are. Just makes you wonder why? Must be clear they do not stay up long, even gone while they are still logged in. A new enemy we upset here that is just doing it to get back at us? Hmmmmm.

I understand that Crocket survived the fight but was executed according to a Mexican's eye witnesses letter, also that a group escaped, but were gunned down at a nearby road. Does the museum acknowledge this now-a-days? Just curious.

I'm GermaN, not GermaM - hence the Tex-i-man - actually, that should probably be 'Texman' :P but whatever

And even so I've been to the Alamo several times, I have not bothered with any of the finer detail.

I don't get why those spammers haven't realized that they won't win - the majority of the posts disappears within minutes. My guess is they are annoying AND stupid.