I'm finally doing it!

PicnicTutorials

I'm finally going to convert that site I'm always apologizing for (the table mess) over to css/divs. It's a pretty big site so it should take me awhile. But it will keep me busy and should be fun. I'm going to use PIE.htc and css3 to make the rounded corner of the main container div unless someone knows of a better option. I guess I could use images too? Hmmm....

Yeah that one. Yeah check out PIE.htc. It's a small htc file feed to ie and it enables css3 border radius, shadow, and gradient in ie and looks perfect. Aside from images I think that may be my best option. But I think I want the shadow too which gets very complicated with images so css3 it probably is.

and I just read that ie9 will support css3 rounded corners so it's only ie8>. that's less than right - ha ha

Edited by Eric

At least you will now be ahead of the times and just waiting for IE to catch up. I did the same as Andrea, I let the corners be square in IE. I did try CSSPie but it only worked on the top corners not on the bottom ones, go figure, so I gave up.

P.S. Did you forget my little request???

Edited by virtual

Cheez, and here I am still struggling with the Beast WordPress, Oh I hate it... It's adding p tags and br tags which I haven't used in a thousand years and is so unfamiliar. Yeah Eric, give me Pagelime or Surreal anyday, and besides the client has to learn how to use the Dashboard. Not to worry, it's Beginners Anguish... :unsure: I'll get through it and hopefully it won't be the end of me... :D

Edited by virtual

• 1 month later...