How to create a successful website

cmtrig

There is one rule in web design right? Content is King! Well, that's a great thing to say, but it really isn't that helpful. What are the elements that attract both search engines and human beings? What makes a visitor want to buy something? How do I create killer copy? After a decade of building websites, I have come up with an answer or two.

In my website, ht tp://ww w.psycholog yofwebdesign.com [remove spaces], I explore how to find the right Market, present the right Offer, and generate the right Traffic for your website, whether it's yours or you're doing it as a profession, this information is invaluable - and it's free!

Let's create a discussion about how to push the buttons of your visitors that will include writing, images, typography, layout and SEO. I'm here to help!

You're welcome to post, but please avoid linking your site in all of your posts - it's unnecessary and looks like spam. Thanks!

Once you get to between 15 and 20 posts (I can't remember off the top of my head) you can add a link to your site in your footer. Till then, I encourage you to help others out or post questions. We generally frown upon obvious site promotion by new members.

You're welcome to post, but please avoid linking your site in all of your posts - it's unnecessary and looks like spam. Thanks!

Once you get to between 15 and 20 posts (I can't remember off the top of my head) you can add a link to your site in your footer. Till then, I encourage you to help others out or post questions. We generally frown upon obvious site promotion by new members.

Understood, I was just trying to get out the word - I am here to help.

• 2 months later...

Hi

What makes a site attractive and useful? Some would say graphics but in real it is the content that attracts users and search engines. Content should be useful so that your site can make visitor stay for a little while. If people do not find your content good, then they immediately close the websites.

It's better to supply good content.

Jerry Hanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest websitedesignerss

The first step is to understand and select your websites niche. Which corner of the internet will you reside in. You need to concentrate on one niche, and target those readers. Trying to cover a fruit salad of topics will not work. For example, if your website is about dogs, then everything on you site should be about dogs in some form or other. Your blog, your forum, your theme, your visual and graphical element should all shout out that this is all about dogs. Don’t be talking about cats, and horses, and butterflies, unless it applies to dogs. To have a successful website, you need to provide and target a specific audience.

Content is the king but its not enough for better ranking you need to do link building. Create One SEO strategy for your web or hire some professional and they will do the rest of the work and you only have to do to make your site user friendly so visitor can stay and convert.

Building successful website will not work enough if you are not promoting it.To, better promotion is also required.For this we can follow the SEO techniques.In On Page Content is very important and for Off page Link is very important.So, follow the methods and get more success.

Guest grunt

For a successful website, the important things other than content are sales pitch elements. If your website has call to action buttons and a very sales oriented stuffs then you dont need to look back and visitors will be attracted to your site easily.

Guest Michelle Susan

Content is always King!! Like madhu said a proper optimization has to be done for building a successful business. Always make sure you use keyword rich content and catchy titles. Make sure you use unique titles for every internal page. Try referring with some SEO docs and make sure you are done with the given checklist.

Michel

Hi

What makes a site attractive and useful? Some would say graphics but in real it is the content that attracts users and search engines. Content should be useful so that your site can make visitor stay for a little while. If people do not find your content good, then they immediately close the websites.

It's better to supply good content.

Jerry Hanks

Building a website with good content management system makes it a lot easier to

manage than the traditional way of editing and uploading to make changes to a website.