Which banner plugin for wordpress?

dianikol85

Hi to all!

So, let's say we have a client who wants to display some products.

We have 3 categories: T-shirts, shorts and shoes. The client requests some banners in relation to the categories. For example if i view the T-shirts category i want to have the X banner, if I view the shoes category i want to have the Y banner and so on. Finally, if I view the home page I want to have the Z banner regardless the categories.

I hope you understand what the problem is.

I can't find a decent plugin for this particular request for wordpress.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

P.S.: These banners are photos or flush content

Edited by dianikol85

From inside your dashboard, search for Dynamic Headers by Nicasio Design. Read about it here. It allows you to choose the header image for each page individually.

I'm using it on this site. (Please ignore the horrible-ness of the site...we're still working out a LOT of issues.

From inside your dashboard, search for Dynamic Headers by Nicasio Design. Read about it here. It allows you to choose the header image for each page individually.

I'm using it on this site. (Please ignore the horrible-ness of the site...we're still working out a LOT of issues.

Thank you Suzie. I'll check it out and will post back!

Thank you Susie. No worries! I'll keep searching... Maybe this is a chance for me to create my first plugin. Who knows...

In the company i currently work, clients with big traffic blogs (especially newspaper blog sites) want the ability to charge a shop some money in order to place a banner with their logo and according a category in specific position within the wp theme.

For example.let's say i run a high traffic blog and within it i have a category called "sports". Then a live shop which sells gymnastic equipment wants to add an advertising banner in the category "sports" because the shop and the category are relative with each other. The same thing if i have a "computer" category then a store which sells computer hardware wants to adds his logo banner in the "computer" category and so on.

I hope the example makes sense. ;)

Edited by dianikol85

• 9 months later...

Thank you Susie. No worries! I'll keep searching... Maybe this is a chance for me to create my first plugin. Who knows...

In the company i currently work, clients with big traffic blogs (especially newspaper blog sites) want the ability to charge a shop some money in order to place a banner with their logo and according a category in specific position within the wp theme.

For example.let's say i run a high traffic blog and within it i have a category called "sports". Then a live shop which sells gymnastic equipment wants to add an advertising banner in the category "sports" because the shop and the category are relative with each other. The same thing if i have a "computer" category then a store which sells computer hardware wants to adds his logo banner in the "computer" category and so on.

I hope the example makes sense. ;)

Hey, I noticed you were looking for a plugin that sorts banner ads by category earlier this year. Did you manage to find one by chance - I'm looking for one too.