Fancybox resize help?

PicnicTutorials

Here is a stripped down test page with absolute paths so its easy to test out possible solutions. http://goo.gl/oQ2b9

Click the red house. When fancybox opens I want it around width 700 height 575. Then when you click the "LARGER" link Im hoping to find a way to make it resize to width 800 height 675. Currently it does not resize it just gains scrollbars.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Eric

Here is a stripped down test page with absolute paths so its easy to test out possible solutions. http://goo.gl/oQ2b9

Click the red house. When fancybox opens I want it around width 700 height 575. Then when you click the "LARGER" link Im hoping to find a way to make it resize to width 800 height 675. Currently it does not resize it just gains scrollbars.

Thanks for your help!

I've done just a couple of these however, I am not totally certain if this works but try changing the 'type' : 'iframe', to be ajax instead.

I've done just a couple of these however, I am not totally certain if this works but try changing the 'type' : 'iframe', to be ajax instead.

Not sure if I had to add something else as well but I changed it to type ajax but then nothing would even load? I've been at this for a few days now. There has to be a way to do this. Fancybox has a resize() event thingy but I don't think that works with iframe. I don't mind manually changing the size because there are only two sizes I need it to be. Small and large. Any ideas welcome.

Edited by Eric