Why 2x Beginners Javascript

joecool

Hi,

I am learning loads going through the killersites university videos; however, I am currently going through the beginners Javascript which has 39 videos in it and I noticed that there are 2 Beginner javascript tabs that seem to have exactly the same 39 videos, the only difference seems to be that once has [CC] after it. What does this stand for?

What are the differences? I am assuming that they are both identical and I only have to go through one set of 39 videos, but some clarification on why there are two sets would be great, otherwise my mind starts to wonder and think that I must watch the other set of 39 because there must be something different, something I am missing out on. :blink:

Thanks

CC stands for "Closed Captioned" - for those with hearing difficulties, there are captions at the bottom of the video. The content itself is exactly the same.

Now it all makes sense... :rolleyes:

I thought it might stand for Credit Card and I had to pay more money for the good stuff. :(

(Just kidding by the way, I didn't really think it stood for Credit Card, but I would never have guest Closed Caption).