WordPress update

EvaBrown

The 'it' I'm using is referring to the Wordpress update, not Wordpress. As in:

I would assume that the designers here who work with WordPress are familiar with it. It's nice and easy and I use it.

I would assume that the designers here who work with WordPress are familiar with WordPress update. It's nice and easy and I use WordPress update.

This may not apply to you but just be aware that if for whatever reason you are using WP's default theme and that you have made modifications to it, the WP updater will overwrite your changes. Again, it only applies if you are using the default theme.

IF by chance that you are using the default theme then the solution is to download the default theme, rename the folder from 'default' to whatever you like and then open the style.css where you will find Theme Name: WordPress Default at the top of the page. Change the name to whatever you like.

Finally, upload the newly renamed folder to your WP site, go to the admin and change your theme to the one you just uploaded.