matching columns

catfish

Yes, I'm back so soon and onto a new site. I've used the matching columns script as shown is Stefan's video numerous times with luck but this left column seems to be falling short by approx 50px or so. I think the matching columns is actually working however there seems to be a bit of a padding or margin problem with the left column. No matter how much content is in the right column the left is always short by the same amount. Can someone help out? Here is the link to 2 pages.

http://lambs.awardspace.com/index.html

http://lambs.awardspace.com/faq.html

Thank you

• 1 year later...
Guest salty_toffee

Thanks you soooo much for the matching divs code. It was a life saver. My site now looks great on screen, but when I print it using my print.css I get lots of blank pages. I'm guessing it extends the sidebars by adding blank space to line up with the longest column. Is there a way to get around the printing of so much blank space?

• 4 weeks later...

There is a great css blueprint that I have used to create columns, in fact it works with helping with your print pages and html pages. It's like an all sing and dancing css style-sheet you can use to plug into your website before starting. It resets all the major browsers differences and makes your pages look the same in all browsers.

It is called blueprint.css (have a look and if you need any help setting up then give me a shout as i'm quite good with the working now.