Using Adwords to advertise my business

jp612

I have just created my design website and I have used google adwords to advertise since I had a $100 voucher which came with my domain name. I've let it run for 2 days now on a small budget of $8.00 per day. Which gets me around 19 clicks per day.

Now I'm totally new to web advertising but I'm starting to wonder why I'm not getting any enquiries through my site.

Is 19 clicks even a lot?

Also, should I do put a rough pricing list on my site, since I see a lot of other web design sites selling packages and stuff. But I don't get how its possible. I mean a quote for a site depends a lot on what the client wants done specifically.

What are your experiences on this?

btw my site is www.debesdesign.com

To be clear, I haven't used Google Adwords... that said:

-- There's absolutely nothing to say that spending money on advertising will bring in the sort of visitors who would want your services. Even paying for advertising, and even having your ad display, doesn't guarantee you'll necessarily get visitors.

-- What sort of keywords are you trying to target? That may be an issue, especially if you are going for highly competitive keywords.

-- Also, it is possible that though people visit your site, they are looking for something other than what you offer. Or that even if they are looking for what you offer, they aren't impressed with what they see. You don't have any examples of previous work, so there isn't really any way to determine the quality of your work or if you can do what you claim you can do.

-- The number of visitors matters less than the quality of visitors.

I don't post prices on my site, because in general I agree - price depends on what the client needs.