This forum

danhodge

I was just wondering, how was this forum created?

I briefly stopped using notepad to create websites, and went onto 'Joomla', and i installed the Kunena update for it to create a forum, but that gave me little to edit personally, and i had to follow its schemes exactly.

This is my website which used Joomla to create a forum.

I'm guessing this either doesn't use Joomla, or the developer created his own Joomla add-on.

Does anyone know the method he(or she) used to create it? I am pretty sure scripting it all yourself using notepad would take weeks, and lots of effort, but as i have said in my other posts around here, i am only 15, and am pretty new to programming and web development.

Thanks,

Danny

I was just wondering, how was this forum created?

I briefly stopped using notepad to create websites, and went onto 'Joomla', and i installed the Kunena update for it to create a forum, but that gave me little to edit personally, and i had to follow its schemes exactly.

This is my website which used Joomla to create a forum.

I'm guessing this either doesn't use Joomla, or the developer created his own Joomla add-on.

Does anyone know the method he(or she) used to create it? I am pretty sure scripting it all yourself using notepad would take weeks, and lots of effort, but as i have said in my other posts around here, i am only 15, and am pretty new to programming and web development.

Thanks,

Danny

It's called IP.Board 3 a quick google should show be enough to find this particular set of forums that killersites is using. But it's not free.