Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I am having a huge problem.... I am using relative positions to position the menu elements in my web page....

The problem is that the element positions are different whether I use FireFox or Explorer!!! What can I do!!!

Look at my web page: www. ja zzcafepa ris.es [remove spaces] and see for yourself!!!!

 

Here is my html code for one element:



?Qu? ofrecemos?




Amenizaci?n para tus fiestas, reuniones sociales y de empresas, cokteles, cumpleaños, boda, bautizo, etc. 
     donde necesite un toque de clase y distinci?n 


Amenización en locales. Si tiene un bar, un local, un hotel, un restaurante y busca crear un ambiente 
     diferente. llámenos


 Conciertos. Si es responsable de cultura en un ayuntamiento o centro cultural, no deje pasar 
      esta oportunidad de llevar el mundo del jazz a su comunidad.


? 2008 Café Paris

Cerrar ventana



 

Here is the css code:

.pos_offers
{
position:relative;
top:-780px;
right:-680px;
}
.pos_offers_link
{
position:relative;
top:-805px;
right:-705px;
}

 

Please help!!! I don't know what to do!!!

 

Thanks!

Posted

That page took forever to load, and when it finally did, I really wished it hadn't. With all the colors and blinking and stuff, I didn't know what to look away from first. Also - that picture you have on there looks familiar - have you checked to make sure you're not violating someone's copyright protection?

 

You also have 25 validating errors - fix those first to make sure it's not one of them causing you problems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...