Is buyers remorse a legitimate reason to give a refund?

Daniel93

... Haven't you basically asked this question on your other post topic discussing this issue?

Is that a legitimate reason to ask for a refund though they loved the site at the initial launch?

No. A website isn't entirely a product, it is also a service, since it had to be customized to meet the client's needs/requests. A store can potentially resell a returned item and still make a profit. You, however, can't really resell the site and you'll never get back the hours you put into the project. The answer, as others have said in your other topic, is to politely but firmly cut your contact with this client and move on.

... Haven't you basically asked this question on your other post topic discussing this issue?

No. A website isn't entirely a product, it is also a service, since it had to be customized to meet the client's needs/requests. A store can potentially resell a returned item and still make a profit. You, however, can't really resell the site and you'll never get back the hours you put into the project. The answer, as others have said in your other topic, is to politely but firmly cut your contact with this client and move on.

I have . . . it was just a thought I wanted to bounce off you. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What should I do if my customers buy my templates are paying through Paypal and then make refund? How I can protect myself?

Not sure what your question is. Your English is a bit confusing. Are you asking...

What should I do if my customers buy my templates (AND) are paying through Paypal (AND THEN ASK FOR ME TO) make (A) refund? How I can protect myself?

Answer: Tell them to to put their head in a bucket of water twice and take it out only once!

I know, I am being facetious.

If they buy your template, and pay for it, it is theirs. Period!

Am I right guys and gals?

Alfie