Awesome Video!

ryan

Hi, I'm relatively new here, but I just wanted to thank Benjamin Falk for his PHP video series on PHP, jQuery, AJAX and XML!! I loved every bit of it!!

I hope KillerSites continues to publish and teach real world examples of code and how programmers develop that code by using their resources. I enjoyed seeing Benjamin's thought process and at how he analysed errors (I know it's probably stressful when you're coding and recording at the same time only to see an error pop up, but it's actually VERY insightful seeing how you go about fixing the problem as we ALL make mistakes - so it's great seeing how other programmers fix their problems). Anyway, I don't know about everybody else, but I certainly learn so much more from useful examples!!

Thanks again Benjamin, and keep up the awesome podcasting!!!

-Ryan

Thanks for the compliments - I'm happy to hear you are finding the videos I've been recording useful. If you have any other suggestions for real world examples you want me to cover, please let me know. I'm always looking for new things to cover.

I enjoyed seeing Benjamin's thought process and at how he analysed errors (I know it's probably stressful when you're coding and recording at the same time only to see an error pop up, but it's actually VERY insightful seeing how you go about fixing the problem as we ALL make mistakes - so it's great seeing how other programmers fix their problems)

I try to avoid making mistakes -- I think it is a bit confusing if someone is following along if they test the code as they are going and it doesn't work -- but it happens. You're right though -- I hope that showing how i handle finding the error is useful. Being able to bug check your own code and understand the various error messages is incredibly important.

Cheers,

Ben