Flash Animation

Kyle Undefined

Hey, how's it going? A potential client approached us earlier and wanted a Flash animation piece, it's not complicated just detailed, but we don't do Flash. It's an animation, no functionality is needed, except for a few buttons. I really don't know the details of the wanted outcome, but I figured I'd post on here for anyone who is interested. If you think you can accomplish this, feel free to send me your information and I will forward it to the client. This would not be tied with my company in any way, it will be between you and the client only.

Thanks!

Hey, how's it going? A potential client approached us earlier and wanted a Flash animation piece, it's not complicated just detailed, but we don't do Flash. It's an animation, no functionality is needed, except for a few buttons. I really don't know the details of the wanted outcome, but I figured I'd post on here for anyone who is interested. If you think you can accomplish this, feel free to send me your information and I will forward it to the client. This would not be tied with my company in any way, it will be between you and the client only.

Thanks!

Hi Kyle

I'm a web-graphic designer

new comer on this forum and interested to working on your posting job....

I can do flash

please see the links as my portfolio

[contact the user for his links]

please refer me

Thanks

Abhishek

---Contacts----

Gtalk: jackbabai7

Ymassenger:jack_babai@yahoo.co.in

email:graphics_bird@yahoo.com