The Bad Guys Have Found Me!

cowboyandy

Good morning!

I'm still wading through higher-level html, and starting css - plan on starting to learn php this Spring.

I have a new site, and it has two submission forms. The forms are apparently working fine - I'm getting numerous email submissions that are from robots - or is it spiders? Anyway, I need to make the forms suitable for humans only. I've been looking at the way to do that, and am a little confused as to where to put the code for it - in the form itself somewhere? That's the way it appears to me, but I don't want to change things until I'm sure of what I'm doing. The forms can be found at www.renttexashillcountry.com/postproperty/index.html and a short one for businesses on the terms page. Don't pay a lot of attention to the appearance of these pages - I'm tweaking now that I understand css - the home page is how things will look later - and the "Bandera" page is design-current, thanks to help from Andrea - still need to tweak some things.

Can anyone give me a hint on this? :unsure:

Thanks! Have a great day, and God bless!

Cowboy